Woolworths: Prawn Longevity Noodles
Recipe originally published by Woolworths.
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Serves: 4
- 2 bunches baby pak choy, quartered lengthways
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1kg large green king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 3cm-piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Ayam Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbs Ayam Light Soy
- 500g pkt fresh egg noodles
- 1 tsp Ayam Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
Step 1 of 3
Place pak choy in a large heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover. Stand for 3 minutes or until pak choy is just tender. Drain.
Step 2 of 3
Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in a large wok or deep frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry capsicum for 2 minutes or until almost tender. Add prawns, ginger and garlic, then stir-fry for 2 minutes or until prawns just change colour.
Step 3 of 3
Add sauces, pak choy, noodles -fry for2 minutes or until prawns arecooked through and noodlesare heated through. Transfer toa large platter, then top withsesame oil and onion. Serve.