Summer Style with Rockmans
on 15 November 2016
Rockmans exciting new store The Emporium
has opened its doors at Marketplace Gungahlin!
The iconic Australian brand, known for delivering the latest looks and must have pieces for your wardrobe, will also be housing three other brands in their new home: beme—designed to fit and flatter, whilst offering quality, modern fashion in sizes 14-26; Table Eight—a contemporary fashion brand with a reputation for premium quality; and W.Lane—garments made for enjoying life in the comfort of natural fibres!
With summer now on the horizon, we sat down with Rockmans to chat summer women’s fashion, including the latest trends, styling and tips on how to get your best ever summer wardrobe.
What are the latest women’s fashion trends for Summer 16/17?
We’re all very sun smart these days. What are some fabrics you recommend wearing to both cover up and yet keep cool?
- Natural fibres to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Delicate lace detailing for your summer socials.
- Soft and pretty colour palette of blush pinks and light blues.
- Tribal inspired prints.
Rockmans New Naturals Collection features garments that are made from natural linen blend and cotton blend fibres. Natural fibres such as linen and cotton are easy to wear and keep you cool in summer, while looking perfectly styled.
Name five accessory essentials for summer holiday travels?
With endless barbeques and gatherings throughout the holiday season, what are some pieces that offer the most versatility for value?
- The summer tote for the beach.
- A travel bag for a weekend away.
- Thongs to dress up your daytime wardrobe.
- A stylish sun hat to complete your look.
- A tan braided belt for a hint of bohemia.
Midi Dress $79.99, Stripe Dress $29.99, Denim Shorts $39.99.