12 Days of Christmas at Marketplace Gungahlin
1. SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN – Santa is stopping in early this year. Bring the family along on November 24 to see the bearded man himself arrive at Marketplace Gungahlin at 11am!
2. FREE MR & MRS CLAUS PHOTOS – Santa photos are a Christmas must! Santa and Mrs Claus are topping off at the Big W Mall with FREE photos.
3. CHARITY WRAP UP – Love gift giving but not so much gift-wrapping? For a gold coin donation per gift, you can have all your Christmas presents wrapped whilst donating to various charities.
4. GIVE A LITTLE – Christmas is the season for giving, so be sure to give to those in need. The Salvation Army Angel Giving Tree will be located outside Priceline and all donations will be gifted to local Gungahlin families.
5. KID’S ACTIVITIES – Need to keep the kids preoccupied whilst you get your Christmas shopping done? MollyCoddle Parties are offering a heap of kid’s activities throughout the holidays. Keep an eye out on our Facebook for more details!
6. A CLUCKIN’ GOOD CHRISTMAS – What’s Christmas without a turkey or ham? If you’re a Christmas foodie at heart, chat to the friendly butchers at Woolworths to order your Christmas meat, and get our pick of Christmas Ham Glaze recipes in our latest newsletter here.
7. FESTIVE NAILS – Forget festive sweaters, it’s all about festive nails. Pop in to Crystal Nails & Beauty or Oz Nails and have a look at their nail art selection. Tis’ the season to be jolly after all!
8. STOCK UP ON STOCKINGS – Whether it’s a traditional Christmas stocking, a giant Santa sack or chocolate-filled stocking, our local retailers can help! Check out Homebase, Wrapped Wonders, Kmart and Big
W and you might even find some good stocking fillers.
9. HAIR AND BEAUTY – With all the things you have to do in the lead up to Christmas, your beauty routine can be left behind! Whether it’s a haircut, waxing or tanning, be sure to make your appointments with Hairhouse Warehouse, Clear Complexions, Laser Clinics Australia and Gloww Beauty so you don’t miss out! For last minute decisions check out Just Cuts and Priceline—no appointment required.
10. ENTERTAINING WITH EASE – Several Christmas parties in the diary but not several hours to prepare food? We suggest a Woolworths platter. Antipasti, seafood, shaved meat and plenty of other crowd pleasers.
11. SUMMER HOLIDAY FUN – Planning a last minute trip? See the team at Escape Travel or Flight Centre. They won’t just advise you on the best places to visit at this time of year, they’ll book it all for you.
12. SPREAD THE CHEER – Spread festive cheer this year with a Christmas card. Send your friends, relatives and colleagues a holiday message the old-fashioned way! Gungahlin Centre News, Big W, Kmart and Woolworths all have a great variety.