Recipe: Woolworths Chicken & Cashew Stir-Fry
Feel like getting creative in the kitchen? Head to Woolworths to stock up on ingredients for an easy Chicken & Cashew Stir-Fry that even the kids will eat!
• 1 tbs peanut oil
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 400g Woolworths RSPCA chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
• 500g Bell Farms Stir-Fry Vegetables
• 2 tbs salt-reduced soy sauce
• 2 cups cooked brown rice
• 1/2 cup cashews
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and chicken and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until chicken is sealed and just cooked through. Add vegetables and stir until tender. Stir through soy sauce, remove from heat.
2. Divide rice among serving bowls and top with stir-fried chicken and vegetables.
Garnish with cashews to serve.