Back In Strength - opening special!
To celebrate the opening of Back In Strength Physiotherapy in Gungahlin, they are charging just $20 per session* for both Pregnancy and Mums & Bubs Classes.
These classes are a great way to:
- Prevent pelvic girdle and low back pain
- Improve posture with physiotherapy supervision
- Strengthen core muscles and pelvic floor
- Prepare upper body strength for breast feeding and carrying baby
- Maintain strength, flexibility and fitness
- Prepare for or recover from childbirth
Back In Strength pregnancy classes are gentle, safe and specifically designed by physiotherapists. They target specific exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor plus upper and lower limb strengthening exercises.
Mums and Bubs classes also utilise Pilates equipment and are closely supervised by a physiotherapist, who will help you to improve your technique and posture. Your little one can accompany you, and watch or sleep as desired.
Both classes may be eligible for a health fund rebate.
*classes are booked per term, so $200 per 10 week term is required.