Kim Tailor Alterations
Contact details and opening hours
Contact Kim Tailor Alterations
30 & 33 Hibberson St, Gungahlin, ACT 2912
With over 20 years of experience, Kim Tailor Alterations offers the perfect fit for all shapes and sizes. Expect quality work at a great price.
Materials of all kinds can be styled, repaired or altered to be the perfect fit. Clothing can be altered for your individual needs and expectations: maternity, petite, large sizes, taller, older, or shorter. Whether you need to mend, re-style, patch, shorten, lengthen, take in or let out your clothes, replace a zipper, remodel, or alter your wedding dress, Kim Tailor Alterations will take care of it.
Do you have clothes that no longer fit? Rather than splash out on a new wardrobe, simply bring your clothing into Kim Tailor Alterations to be altered. They can also refresh your clothes with a new look or style to suit your budget. Have you ever found something on sale that is a size too large? Kim Tailor Alterations can custom tailor it to fit you and you save money compared to paying full price.
Kim and the team will:
- Measure clients to ensure that clothing will fit properly
- Cut and measure fabric according to the pattern or design
- Mark garments to note where alterations are necessary
- Open seams to hem garments and to make other alterations
- Sew clothing by hand, using a needle and thread or with sewing machines
- Fit clothing on customers to determine if additional alterations are necessary.
- Kim Tailor Alterations specialises in alterations and sewing custom garments. They ensure that clothes fit their customers properly. Kim can look after all your alteration requirements, which includes any changes to garments such as hemming or taking in seams to make clothing smaller.