Terms and Conditions – Shop to Win one of three Family Weber Q’s
The Marketplace Gungahlin “Promoter” will give away a total of three Weber Q BBQ’s “Prizes” over an 18 day period from 7am Thursday 13 October 2016 to midnight (12.00am) Sunday 30 October 2016 “Promotion Period”. To enter, customers of The Marketplace Gungahlin “Customers” must make a purchase from any retailer at The Marketplace Gungahlin (during the Promotional Period) and enter online www.themarketplacegungahlin.com.au. “Customers” are required to enter the receipt number as proof of expenditure and contact details in all the required fields on the online form. Data collected from “Customers” will be used for marketing purposes. “Customers” are able to opt-out at any time.
All personal information supplied by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of this Promotion and may be used by the Marketplace Gungahlin for future promotional and marketing purposes in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act (Cwth) 1988 and the SPAM Act (Cwth) 2003. By entering this promotion you consent to the future use of your personal information for these purposes. All personal information supplied will be securely held at all times. To be removed from the mailing list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Prizes must be collected by the winner from Centre Management Office within three (3) months of being advised by the Promoter or a redraw will occur and new winners announced.
The period for eligible participation is 13 October 2016 to 30 October 2016 inclusive. A total of 3 Family Weber Q BBQ’s with accessory packs will be awarded to the three (3) winners on Monday 31 October at 11am in Marketplace Gungahlin’s Centre Management Office, Hibberson Street Gungahlin. Winners will be notified via email and telephone by 12pm the day of the draw – Monday 31 October.
Winners will be determined via a random drawing of qualified participants. Odds of winning are determined by number of participants. A winner is drawn from participants who shop between the Promotional Period. Customers may shop and enter as many times as they like. However, illegitimate or fraudulent entries will not be accepted.
Eligible participants cannot be an employee of The Marketplace Gungahlin. Employees of Centre Management and their families are not eligible to enter.
The Marketplace Gungahlin is not liable for issues, damages, loss, cost or any liability howsoever arising or incurred from the use of the Family Weber Q BBQ.
By accepting the Family Weber Q BBQ, Winners agree to allow and permit The Marketplace Gungahlin to publish their first name and suburb on The Marketplace Gungahlin’s Facebook. Liability
Promoter and Benefiting Business
- The Promoter and any of its associated companies accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered [including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss] or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
- Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended subject to the approval of gaming authorities in ACT, where required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities where required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
- Advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice at the Centre Management Office and on Marketplace Gungahlin’s website;
- Not use the personal information you have provided.
- If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision [or part thereof] shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
- Participation in the Promotion implies acceptance of all conditions of entry.
The Promoter is Marketplace Gungahlin
82 106 919 313
30 & 33 Hibberson Street Gungahlin ACT 2912.