Goongarline Properties Pty Ltd (ACN 098 262 938) and Ginninderra Properties Pty Ltd ACN 106 919313 collectively trading as “Marketplace Gungahlin” (“Promoter”) will award 1 x $250 Marketplace Gungahlin gift card to a randomly drawn individual who completes and submits the Marketplace Customer Feedback Survey 2019 in accordance with the terms and conditions as set out in this document.
This promotion will commence Thurs 10 September and finish Friday 9 October 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
To enter this promotion complete the “Marketplace Customer Feedback Survey 2020” online survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/marketplacegungahlin2020 during the Promotion Period.
A maximum of one entry per person per survey may be submitted.
Entries must be complete in full and a qualifying survey must be submitted by 5pm Friday 9 October 2020.
Marketplace Gungahlin takes no responsibility for entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason whatsoever. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt of the entry by Marketplace Gungahlin.
There is a total of one (1) prize that will be issued to one winner as follows:
· one person will win the nominated prize being $250 prepaid Marketplace Gungahlin gift card (“Prize”).
The winner will be selected by way of a random draw (using an online random number generator) from all entries received and will take place at The Marketplace Gungahlin Centre Management Office – Level 1, 2.2B, 33 Hibberson Street Gungahlin at 9am on Wed 14 October 2020 (“Initial Draw Date”).
The winners will be notified by email and/or by phone (if a valid phone number was provided on the entry form). The winner will be given details of how to claim his/her prize upon notification of his/her win.
The Prize must be claimed within three (3) months of the Initial Draw Date from The Marketplace Gungahlin Centre Management Office – Level 1, 2.2B, 33 Hibberson Street Gungahlin.
Any unclaimed prizes will be redrawn on Friday 16 October 2020 in Centre Management Office - Level 1, Suite 2.2B, 33 Hibberson Street Gungahlin. Winners will be notified via email or telephone by 11am the day of the draw (9 December 2020).
Marketplace Gungahlin retailers and their employees are not eligible to enter. Employees of the Promoter (and its related entities) and Centre Management and their families are not eligible to enter.
The Promoter is not liable for any issue, damage, cost, or liability arising from items purchased with the retailer gift cards and/or gift vouchers or any of the products awarded as prizes.
The $250 Marketplace gift card will have an expiry date of 12 months post activation date, which will be stipulated on the back of the gift card. Marketplace Gungahlin takes no responsibility if the gift card amount is not used by its expiry date.
By accepting the Prizes pursuant to the Promotion, the winners agree to allow the Promoter to publish their first name, photograph and suburb on the Promoter’s Facebook, website (marketplacegungahlin.com.au) and Instagram page.
1. Neither the Promoter nor any of its related entities accept any responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered [including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss] or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
2. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
3. Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid Prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
4. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then it will be suspended subject to the approval of gaming authorities in ACT, where required.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities, where required.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion and not award the Prize(s) (or to substitute Prizes of equal/comparable value, at its discretion) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
a. Advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice at the Centre Management Office and on Marketplace Gungahlin’s website and on the promotional barrel in Centre.
b. Not use the personal information entrants have provided.
7. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision [or part thereof] shall be deemed severed from these Terms & Conditions and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
for more information on how your personal information is collected, stored and used.
9. By participating in the Promotion each entrant accepts all of the Terms & Conditions of entry.
PROMOTER AND BENEFITING BUSINESS
The Promoter is Marketplace Gungahlin
Goongarline Properties Pty Ltd 84 098 262 938 and Ginninderra Properties Pty Ltd ACN 106 919313 collectively of 31, 32 and33 Hibberson Street Gungahlin ACT 2912.