Marketplace Gungahlin (“Centre”) will award one (1) $150 prize (“Prize”) to a subscriber of The Hub in each month from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020. The Prize is to be collected by the winner from Centre Management Office located at Suite 2.2B, Level 1 of 33 Hibberson Street Gungahlin ACT 2912 within three (3) months of being notified of the Prize. Any notice may be given by email and is taken to be received at the time sent unless the sender is notified, by a system or person involved in the delivery of the email, that the email was not successfully sent.
Participants can enter this competition by becoming a member of The Hub via the Centre’s website www.marketplacegungahlin.com.au. Participants may opt out of The Hub at any time. No purchase in the Centre is necessary. The period for eligible participation is 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020. The Prize will be drawn on each last business day of each month. The Prize winners will be notified via email.
The Prize winners will be determined via a random drawing of qualified participants. The odds of winning are determined by number of participants.
Eligible participants cannot be an employee of the Centre. Employees of Centre Management and their families are not eligible to enter.
The Centre or any of its associated companies is not liable for issues arising from items purchased with the Prize .
By accepting the Prize winners agree to allow the Centre to publish their first name and suburb on the Centre’s Facebook page and the Prize Winner hereby releases the Centre and any of its associated entities from any and all liabilities that may arise from the use of the Prize.
- The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered [including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss] or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
- Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid Prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended subject to the approval of gaming authorities in ACT, where required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities where required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
- Advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice at the Centre Management Office and on the Centre website;
- Not use the personal information you have provided.
- If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision [or part thereof] shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
- Participation in the Promotion implies acceptance of all conditions of entry.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
The Promoter is Goongarline Properties Pty Ltd ACN 098 262 938 and Ginninderra Properties Pty Ltd ACN 106 919313 collectively of 32 and 31-33 Hibberson Street Gungahlin ACT 2912.