General hours today
9am - 5:30pm
Show me


Contact details and opening hours
Contact NRMA
Opening hours
9am – 5pm
9am – 5pm
9am – 5pm
9am – 5pm
9am – 5pm
Shop 31,
30 & 33 Hibberson St, Gungahlin, ACT 2912

Insuring Australians for over 85 years, NRMA Insurance is a provider of car insurance, motorcycle insurance, home insurance, business insurance, travel insurance, boat insurance and caravan insurance.

CTP Green Slip:

  • CTP / Green Slip NSW
  • Transport Accident Insurance

Car Insurance: you're covered for anyone who drives your car*, and NRMA provide a lifetime guarantee for the workmanship of authorised repairs.

  • Comprehensive
  • Comprehensive Plus Car Insurance
  • Third Party Property Damage
  • Third Party Fire and Theft
  • Veteran, Vintage & Classic Vehicle Insurance

Do you have modifications on your car? Don't worry, NRMA have got you covered. With an NRMA Comprehensive Car Insurance policy, your legal vehicle modifications are automatically covered. If you have an agreed value policy, you may need to adjust your sum insured to ensure it covers your extras. 

Have you had a car accident and you're not sure of how to claim on your insurance? You'll need a few things to make a claim: your NRMA Car insurance policy number, your registration number and a police incident report number if applicable. If another vehicle has been involved, make sure you also get their full name, contact number, address and vehicle details. Then you can either claim online or call the 24/7 Claims Number on 131 123.

Home Insurance: you're covered even if you forget to lock your door or window. Any authorised repair work on your home is guaranteed for its lifetime. If something happens to your home and it’s unliveable, NRMA Insurance will make sure you have a roof over your head for a year while it's being rebuilt.

  • Home Building Insurance
  • Home Contents Insurance
  • Home Buildings & Contents
  • Home Plus Insurance
  • Renter's Contents Insurance
  • Landlord Insurance
  • Strata (NSW only)
  • Flood Cover

Not sure what you would require if you needed to lodge a home claim? When you lodge a home claim with NRMA, they may require proof of loss and ownership documents. So be sure to keep receipts, valuation certificates, photographs and bank statements.

Travel Insurance:

  • International Travel Insurance
  • Domestic Travel Insurance
  • Single or multi-trip options
  • 24 hr emergency assistance
  • Existing medical conditions

Shopping > Banks & Services > Professional Services > NRMA