We’re building a new car park so our customers can shop undercover with ease.
To make way for the new and improved Marketplace, there will be a transformation of the existing Woolworths mall. This will invigorate the shopping experience as it allows effortless shopping between the hub of new retail stores and the existing stores you know and love - Woolworths, Soul Pattinson Chemist, Nextra Newsagency, Bakers Delight, Hairhouse Warehouse and more.
The redevelopment includes a new 6,900 sqm retail precinct, anchored by Kmart and serviced by a new customer car park with:
That’s all in addition to the existing Big W mall which currently houses over 500 undercover car spaces with direct access to the shops. Our new car park is expected to open in August 2016. Thanks for your patience while we build a new and improved Marketplace.
- 2 levels of undercover basement parking for over 500 cars
- 15 disabled spaces
- 21 parents with prams/seniors parking
- 36 visitor bicycle spaces
- 22 staff bicycle spaces
- Travellator access to ground level shopping at Woolworths, Kmart and 25 new specialty stores
- An oversized passenger lift connecting all parking levels directly to the mall, suitable for shopping trolleys and prams.