"Canberra's top 5 suburbs for median income are ALL in Gungahlin. Crace was on the top of the list followed by Forde, Harrison, Amaroo and Nicholls
- Canberra Times
Gungahlin is the fastest growing residential region in the ACT. The main trade area population is expected to grow at 2.1% per annum to reach 205,520 residents by 2036.
So who are they?
Source: Trade Area Analysis August 2017, MacroPlan Dimasi
- 62% are families with dependant children
- 59% are between the ages of 20 and 60
- 28% are under the age of 20
- 32%+ main trade area household incomes exceed Australian average
- 15%+ more families in primary trade area than Australian average