Welcome to Marketplace Gungahlin, a convenient, people-friendly shopping centre for the thriving town centre of Gungahlin. Marketplace Gungahlin is centrally located in the heart of a growing Town Centre,
with a wide-ranging catchment area expanding as far north as Yass at 50km north. Conveniently located to service the northern suburbs of Canberra,
Gungahlin is a thriving, vibrant Town Centre with ambitious development plans for residential, commercial and infrastructure growth. Historically, retail sites have been located in central and southern Canberra however the retail landscape is changing, with northern Canberra experiencing rapid growth.
Over the last decade, the Gungahlin Town Centre has transformed into a retail, employment and community hub for Northern Canberra. Did you know?
Source: Trade Area Analysis August 2017, MacroPlan Dimasi
- Gungahlin is the 2nd fastest growing region in Australia
- 2.1% primary sector population growth 2018-2031
- $3.85 billion total retail expenditure of the main trade area by 2031
- 32%+ main trade area household incomes exceed Australian average
- 15%+ more families in primary trade area than Australian average