Marketplace Gungahlin, a convenient, people-friendly shopping centre for the thriving town centre of Gungahlin.
Marketplace Gungahlin is centrally located in the heart of a growing Town Centre, with a wide-ranging catchment area expanding as far north as Yass at 50km north. Conveniently located to service the northern suburbs of Canberra, Gungahlin is a thriving, vibrant Town Centre with ambitious development plans for residential, commercial and infrastructure growth. Historically, retail sites have been located in central and southern Canberra however the retail landscape is changing, with northern Canberra experiencing rapid growth. Over the last decade, the Gungahlin Town Centre has transformed into a retail, employment and community hub for Northern Canberra.
The bustling town centre is full of activity, with attractions and facilities such as:
- Raiders Club
- Leisure Centre (pool and gym)
- Sporting Oval
- Government and Private Offices
- Medical Facilities
- Bulk Retail (Bunning’s Centre)
- Other Retail (Coles anchored
- centre, Aldi, High Street Retail)
- Abode Hotel
- Development site for Cinema
- Infrastructure: Future Light Rail (under investigation by ACT government).