Terms and Conditions
Family Guide May 2019 Terms and Conditions
Marketplace Gungahlin will award ten (10) $50 Centre Gift Cards to subscribers of The Hub (in direct relation to the Dining Guide) between 20 May 2019 and 31 August 2019.
Gift Cards are to be collected by the winner from Centre Management Office within 3 months of being advised. Failure to collect will result in a redraw which will take place in Marketplace Gungahlin Centre Management Office at 10am on 30 November 2019.
Participants enter by becoming a member of The Hub via the Centre’s website or by completing the entry form located in the Family Guide and placing this in the entry barrels provided in the Centre. Participants may opt out of The Hub at any time. No purchase is necessary. The period for eligible participation is 20 May 2019 and 31 August 2019. Winners will be notified via email or telephone.
Winners will be determined via a random drawing of qualified participants. Odds of winning are determined by number of participants.
Eligible participants cannot be an employee of Marketplace Gungahlin. Employees of Centre Management and their families are not eligible to enter.
Marketplace Gungahlin is not liable for issues arising from items purchased with the Gift Cards.
By accepting the Gift Card, winners agree to allow Marketplace Gungahlin to publish their first name and suburb on the Centre’s Facebook page and withhold Marketplace Gungahlin from any and all liabilities that may arise from the use of the Gift Card.
- The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered [including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss] or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
- Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended subject to the approval of gaming authorities in NSW, where required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities where required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
- Advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice at the Centre Management Office and on Marketplace Gungahlin website;
- Not use the personal information you have provided.
- If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision [or part thereof] shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
- Participation in the Promotion implies acceptance of all conditions of entry.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
The Promoter is Goongarline Properties Pty Ltd (ABN 84 098 262 938) and Ginninderra Properties Pty Limited (ABN 82 106 919 313) collectively trading as Marketplace Gungahlin (“Marketplace Gungahlin”) – 33 Hibberson St, Gungahlin ACT 2912.
Phone: 02 6123 490
Family Guide Terms & Conditions