Win Your Groceries For a Year - Terms and Conditions
Goongarline Properties Pty Ltd (ACN 098 262 938) and Ginninderra Properties Pty Ltd (ACN 106 919 313) collectively trading as “Marketplace Gungahlin” (“Promoter”) will award one (1) $6,000 Woolworths Gift Voucher to one (1) winner during the Promotion Period.
The period for eligible participation is from Monday 23 March 2020, 8:30am to Monday 20 April 2020, 8:30am - inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
There are multiple entry methods for customers to be included in the draw.
Customers can enter by the following methods/platforms:
- (single purchase) making a single purchase of $20 or more from any speciality retailer (excluding purchases from Woolworths, Big W and Kmart but includes purchases from every other store including food retailers) at Marketplace Gungahlin (during the Promotion Period as defined above); obtaining from the retailer and completing an entry form and placing it in the Marketplace Gungahlin entry barrel which will be located outside Woolworths and Big W for duration of the Promotion Period; or
- (website) Customers may also enter by registering their purchase and contact details online via the Promoter’s website www.marketplacegungahlin.com.au
Prize Pool Breakdown:
The promotional prize pool is as follows: one (1) $6,000 Woolworths Voucher (“prize”).
Total prize pool value for the Promotion Period is $6,000 total.
On Monday 20 April 2020, all entries from “Single Purchase” and “Website” will be complied into a spreadsheet. Using an online Random Number Generator, a number will be selected and the correlating excel spreadsheet number details will be confirmed as the winner.
The winner will be determined via a random drawing of qualified participants. Odds of winning are determined by the number of participants. The winner’s details will be published on Marketplace Gunghalin’s website www.marketplacegungahlin.com.au on Tuesday 21 April 2020.
Prize must be claimed within three (3) months of the award date from The Marketplace Gungahlin Centre Management Office – Level 1, 2.2B, 33 Hibberson Street Gungahlin. Winners will be notified via email or telephone by 5:30pm the day of the draw (Monday 20 April 2020).
Prizes must be claimed within three (3) months of the award date from The Marketplace Gungahlin Centre Management Office – Level 1, 2.2B, 33 Hibberson Street Gungahlin. Any unclaimed prizes will be redrawn on in Centre Management Office - Level 1, Suite 2.2B, 33 Hibberson Street Gungahlin. Winners will be notified via email or telephone by 11am the day of the draw (Monday 13 July 2020).
Marketplace Gungahlin retailers and their employees are not eligible to enter. Employees of the Promoter (and its related entities) and Centre Management and their families are not eligible to enter.
The Promoter is not liable for any issue, damage, cost, or liability arising from items purchased with the retailer gift cards and/or gift vouchers or any of the products awarded as prizes.
By accepting the Prizes pursuant to the Promotion, the winners agree to allow the Promoter to publish their first name, photograph and suburb on the Promoter’s Facebook and Instagram page.
- The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered [including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss] or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
- Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended subject to the approval of gaming authorities in NSW, where required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities where required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
- Advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice at the Centre Management Office and on Marketplace Gungahlin website;
- Not use the personal information you have provided.
- If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision [or part thereof] shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
- Participation in the Promotion implies acceptance of all Terms and Conditions.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
The Promoter is Goongarline Properties Pty Ltd ACN 098 262 938 and Ginninderra Properties Pty Ltd ACN 106 919313 collectively of 32 and 31-33 Hibberson Street Gungahlin ACT 2912.