Winter is over and the weather is finally warming up – it’s time to come out of hibernation! It’s the perfect time to give your wardrobe a clean out and stock up on spring fashion. The weather is still a little unpredictable – warm one day, freezing the next, so trans-seasonal clothing is your best bet for the early days of spring. Mix and match your new purchases with selected winter staples to ensure the erratic weather doesn’t get the better of you. Try our top tips for embracing spring
- Be bold: step out in fresh florals, geometric prints and bold colours. This season is all about celebrating summer, so forget your winter monochromes. Suzanne Grae and Rockmans are both rocking this trend, with a great range of radiant reds and complimentary hues – so don’t shy away from colour this season!
- Trend tip: the statement flower for this season is the red rose – whether you wear it top-to-toe or add a splash of colour to your outfit with an accessory, such as a graphic floral tote from Strandbags.
- Summer glow: need to get a head-start on your summer tan? Get two St Tropez spray tans for just $50 from Gloww.
- Beauty tip: get glowing skin this summer with an intensive masque treatment from Timeless Health and Beauty.
- Tresses tip: keep your mane in top condition this summer with a Supercuts Hairdressing SP Repair pack shampoo, conditioner and treatment for damaged hair for $64.95.
- Get moving: now the weather is warming up, it’s the perfect time to step up your exercise routine! Grab a FREE 7 day pass with unlimited classes from Fernwood Club when you produce the Marketplace catalogue.
- Kickstart a healthy summer: give your health a boost and stock up on Ethical Nutrients vitamins such as Immune Defence and Extra C from Elite Supps.