We all know the importance of being active and healthy, and regular check-ups with your doctor are a good way to keep your health in top shape. That’s why the Gungahlin Community Health Centre was built: focusing on the specific health needs of Gungahlin locals.
Located in the Town Centre, at the corner of Ernest Cavanagh Street and Fussell Lane, the health centre is a one-stop health shop for the community. Taking care of Gungahlin residents since September 2012, the $18 million centre offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of a diverse community, including:
- Alcohol and Drug Counselling
- Dental Child and Youth Diabetes
- Genetics Counselling
- Maternal and Child Health
- Mental Health
- Wound Care
The Centre is open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and closed on Public Holidays. Make an enquiry:
- For appointments at the Gungahlin Community Health Centre, phone the Community Health Intake line on (02) 6207 9977 from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- For the 24 hour Mental Health Crisis Assessment & Treatment Team phone (02) 6205 1065 or 1800 629 354.
- For ACT Pathology, phone (02) 6174 5264.